How can a former student with an expired affiliation view his/her transcripts?

You may access your transcripts at this link:
Select your campus (University of Illinois Chicago). Please try authenticating into this page. Under the registration and records tab, please select "Student Records and Transcripts." You may see your academic history here as well as order official transcripts.
Your Enterprise ID is the same in spelling as your NetID, although the passwords are not necessarily the same. If you are having trouble logging into this page, your next step would be to call Administrative Information Technology Services (AITS) at (312) 996-4806 or email them at
Print Article


Article ID: 801
Fri 1/15/21 6:08 PM
Thu 1/27/22 11:13 AM