How do I request a new university-issued mobile device and what equipment is available?

Tags cell-phone

Mobile devices can be ordered through Technology Solutions with departmental authorization.

Note: Your computer will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and you will need approval from the college-level chief executive of your department. This includes Deans, Vice-Chancellors, or Associate Vice Presidents. This authority can be delegated one level below to Associate Dean or Associate Vice-Chancellor.

Requesting a new mobile phone

  1. Download the Authorization request form, please be sure that an executive from your department can sign off on the form. Follow the instructions that are listed on the Authorization request form.
  2. Please refer to the current device and plan options attached to this article to identify the requested equipment/plans.

  3. Save the Authorization request form onto your computer once you have completed the form.
  4. Fill out the Mobile Device Request Form and attach the completed Authorization Form.
  5. Someone from Technology Solutions will contact you with verification that the request is valid or if additional information is needed.


0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 530
Fri 1/15/21 5:50 PM
Mon 5/8/23 12:56 PM