myAccessCenter Admin Support

About this service


This service is specifically for staff at DRES (UIUC) and ODS (UIS) who require AITS technical assistance with the administration of the myAccessCenter application for the students and instructors on their campus.

Students and instructors should contact:

Other names mAC, DisabilityServices

Getting and using this service

Who can use the service This service is only for staff at DRES & ODS who have administrator access to myAccessCenter.
How to get the service Staff at DRES & ODS must have access through LDAP and application permissions.  Contact your appropriate staff member in DRES or ODS to obtain access.
Cost to use Free
Documentation and training links Link to internal documentation

Support and Hours

Contact for help and support

Staff at DRES and ODS should use the "Request Service" link on this page to contact AITS 

Service provided by AITS
Request AITS Assistance


Service ID: 667
Tue 2/22/22 2:54 PM
Tue 2/7/23 1:58 PM