About this service


Tax inquiries, tax forms, withholding, tuition waiver taxation, Certificate for working out of State

NOTE: for 1098-T Fellowship income, please contact the Bursar’s office

General Information

Tax information – tax related resources

Tax Forms

Tax statements – W-2, W-2C, 1042-S, 1095-C

Employee’s Withholding Certificate

W-4 Withholding Allowance – Federal and Illinois State income tax withholding forms (W-4)

Tuition and Fee Waiver

Tuition and Fees Waivers – taxation information and resources

Working Outside the State of Illinois

Tax Withholding Allowance Certificates – Withholding for employees working outside of Illinois, including reciprocal state agreements.

Form - Certificate of Working Outside the State of Illinois

Other Names


Getting and using this service

Eligibility Anyone
Cost N/A
How to Access Choose the Request Assistance Button to the right
How to Use  N/A

Support and Hours

Contact Point for Support Using this form is the preferred method for contacting UPB.  Phone and email contact information are available at:
Request Assistance


Service ID: 578
Tue 4/27/21 3:42 PM
Tue 5/2/23 4:41 PM