Foreign National Employees

About this service


Payments to Foreign National Employees Working In the U.S., Payments to Foreign National Employees Working Outside the U.S., Obtain a Temporary Control Number (TCN)

General Information

Employees working within the U.S. should complete a Tax Status Review. Additional information and the employee registration link can be found at

For employees working outside the U.S., guidance can be found at

Information on obtaining a Temporary Control Number (TCN) can be found at

Other Names


Getting and using this service

Eligibility Department Representatives
Cost N/A
How to Access Choose the Request Assistance Button to the right
How to Use  N/A

Support and Hours

Contact Point for Support Using this form is the preferred method for contacting UPB.  Phone and email contact information are available at:
Request Assistance


Service ID: 575
Tue 4/27/21 3:41 PM
Wed 9/13/23 2:51 PM