About this service


Tax inquiries, tax forms, withholding, tuition waiver taxation, Certificate for working out of State

NOTE: for 1098-T Fellowship income, please contact the Bursar’s office

General Information Tax Information & Forms – tax related resources
Tax Forms Form W-2, 1042-S, and 1095-C Distribution – W-2, W-2C, 1042-S, 1095-C
Employee’s Withholding Certificate Employee Withholding Certificate – Federal and Illinois State income tax withholding forms (W-4)
Tuition and Fee Waiver Tuition and Fees Waivers – taxation information and resource
Working Outside the State of Illinois

Employee Withholding Certificate – withholding for employees working outside of Illinois, including reciprocal state agreements

Other Names N/A

Getting and using this service

Cost N/A
How to Access Choose the Request Assistance Button to the right
How to Use  N/A

Support and Hours

Contact Point for Support Using this form is the preferred method for contacting UPB. Phone numbers and physical addresses are available at: University Payroll & Benefits Service Portal
Request Assistance


Service ID: 565
Wed 4/21/21 4:32 PM
Tue 4/2/24 10:19 AM