Who can submit a request to install a data jack?

Tags network
  • Data jack installation requests should be submitted by a person authorized to approve purchases for the department.
  • Requests to add a new or expand an existing data jack can be initiated via https://help.uillinois.edu/TDClient/37/uic/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=476  the Wired Network.  Continue by selecting "Add Physical Jack"
  • Requests for services related to phone, including data jack, circuit installations, maintenance and repair can be initiated via the report a problem form (selecting "Network (Wired)" as the topic). A CFOAP number is needed to submit the form.
0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 969
Fri 1/15/21 6:18 PM
Tue 9/28/21 2:00 PM