Security Access Request Forms

Tags form

Table of Contents

  • table of contents automatically added here...

College of Education Faculty and Staff are required to complete security access request forms in order to access campus and college data. Those forms are found below.

Do you need access to secure campus data?

If you do, please complete the following:

Do you need access to student data?

To request access to Banner, Reporting Applications (Tableau, EDDIE/Business Objects, Mobius, uAchieve, FAIR, GradRecs, or UGradRecs), contact Lori Fuller (

Do you need access to travel or financial data?


Do you need access to Curriculum Inventory Management (CIM) Courses or Programs?

Contact Lori Fuller with your UIN and NetID at

Do you need access to Faculty Academic Integrity Reporting (FAIR)?

The instructor on record in Banner has access to submit an Academic Integrity violation. If a department representative needs access to FAIR, contact Lori Fuller at

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 2471
Fri 7/1/22 11:10 AM
Wed 7/27/22 8:05 AM