How do I access W-2 and other tax forms for current and terminated or retired employees?

University Payroll & Benefits (UPB) is responsible for issuing Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statements. This article links to UPB page with the details on how to access those electronic forms.

For information about retrieving tax forms for current and past UIC employees, please refer to the UPB link below:


Article ID: 757
Fri 1/15/21 6:06 PM
Mon 6/14/21 2:56 PM