How can I request iCard access to UIC buildings?

Tags Access lab UIC
Information on how to request 24/7 iCard swipe access to UIC Buildings

If you are seeking 24/7 access to Science and Engineering Labs East (SELE) so that you may use Technology Solutions computer labs after hours, please send an email to with your UIN and justification for your request.

For all other campus buildings, please call the UIC Police at 312-996-1212.


Article ID: 1574
Tue 1/19/21 10:04 PM
Thu 6/3/21 10:54 AM